Monday 14 September 2009

I'm a Featured Designer on Coriandr

Hi All,

I'm really pleased to be a Featured Designer this week on Coriandr. You can read my full interview here: Coriandr Blog.

I have a Featured Designers page on Shop Handmade UK, and only just added a new designer, Clare from Hollie Lollie. Now I'm the Featured Designer on Coriandr I understand that it can be quite hard talking about yourself.

Hope you enjoy it and you get to know me a little more :).

I've next got to blog about my gorgeous 9yr old son Josh who has created a Lego adjustable ring. So cool, just got to sort the pics but will have that up soon.

Thanks
Belinda
www.miabellejewellery.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Wow Belinda...you have lots of strings on your bow!! Another beautiful blog...looking forward to reading about Josh's ring.

    ReplyDelete