Wednesday 7 January 2009

Welcome

It's about time I started blogging, it's not like I'm a technophobe I love my PC. I started on Twitter a few weeks back because I thought it would be better for me. Only being 140 characters I thought to myself, surely I can manage that. As it turns out I got frustrated with it and realised I have more to say and need more than 140 characters so here I am blogging. I will definately stick with Twitter but it's not an alternative to blogging but more compliment to it.

I started selling my jewels on Etsy in October then followed that with stores on Folksy, Misi & Coriandr. I like all stores, the latter 3 are UK based so in GBP which Etsy can't offer us yet. I also have my own domain name which I need to update, currently just has the holding page, tsk... another thing to the 'to do list'. I spent the Xmas break creating, it was lovely and I have about 40 new pieces to list, just need to get photographing but I will post a few previews soon.

Thanks
Belinda

No comments:

Post a Comment